Indian Institute of Technology (Indian School of Mines), IIT has uploaded Admit Card on the official website. Those candidates who have applied for these Junior Assistant Posts may download their admit cards from the official website. Brief details about this admit card and exam schedule have been provided.
IIT (ISM) Dhanbad Junior Assistant Recruitment
The official notification was released in July month of last year. And the application was accepted till 31st August. We hope that you can also remember the following things also.
Advt. No. : 411002/6/2021-NFR.
No of Vacancies: There were 73 total vacancies notified among the following categories.
♦ UR 25 ♦ SC 11 ♦ ST 06 ♦ OBC 21 ♦ EWS 10 ♦♦total 73.
Salary: Rs 21700 to 69100 per month.
Now, the IIT(ISM) Dhanbad is going to conduct the exam. All the participants must keep eye on the official website. We got some important information regarding this IIT(ISM) Dhanbad recruitment of Junior Assistant posts.
Exam Date: The exam has scheduled for 17th April 2022.
Admit Card download status: Active, you can now download your hall ticket from the official website.
How to download Admit card of IIT(ISM) Dhanbad?
If you have successfully submitted the online application with the required details and charges then you can download the hall ticket from the official IIT(ISM) Dhanbad website. To download it you have to do the following steps.
- First of all, visit the https://nfr.iitism.ac.in/ portal and find the admit card tab or visit directly which is mentioned below in this article.
- Then, Enter your Email Id which is provided at the time of application submission.
- In the below tab select your date of birth and go to the next tab.
- Now, enter your mobile/cell no.
- And then, check the captcha box and click on submit button.
- Now your admit card will be retrieved. You can take a printout.
Admit Card Download link → Click Here
We hope that you are getting your desired information related to the Sarkari Jobs update and other details related to Employment in India. You may check the following updates.