It’s good news for the people who are thinking about buying a Maruti Suzuki Cars. But many of the people are searching for different banks for the car loan where they can get a car loan at low interest. Now all your worries are over because Maruti Suzuki and IndusInd Bank tie-up to give you car loans at low EMI cost. This offer is valid on all the Maruti Suzuki cars so that there will be no load on the people’s budget. This scheme will ease the pocket of the buyers who want to buy a car. Due to the COVID-19 situation all over the nation, people are in a financial crisis. To overcome this problem, the tie-up of India’s biggest automobile company and the biggest private sector bank.
According to the Marketing and sales director of Maruti Suzuki India, Mr. Shashank Srivastava thinks that it will help in ease to the buyer who is facing a liquidity crunch. The IndusInd bank has a wide variety of portfolios of businessmen, Self-employed, agriculturists, and others. They are offering three types of offers i.e. the Low EMI scheme, Set up EMI scheme, and Ballon EMI scheme.
Key Features of the offer
The features come with many benefits who want to buy a car but do not have funds or having funds shortage. This offer helps people to fulfill their dream car purchase through this offer. The key features of this car loan are as follows:
- Low EMI Scheme: In this scheme, for the first three months the EMI will start from Rs. 899 per lakh.
- Set-up Scheme: In this scheme, the EMI is starting from Rs. 1800 per lakh.
- Ballon EMI Scheme: In this scheme, the EMI will be 25% of the total loan amount.
- Customers with valid income proof get up to 100% on-road funding.
- Customers who do not have a valid income proof will get up to 100% Ex-showroom funding.
- The offer is valid only on the Maruti Suzuki cars not the other vehicle manufacturing company.