It is a piece of good news for the PlayStation lovers that a new series of PlayStation is going to be launch in Holiday 2020. Basically, the news of PlayStation 5 comes in October 2019. The lead system architect of PlayStation 5 Mark Cerny gave a presentation on how next-generation consoles will look. The huge success of Playstation 4 which was launched in the year 2013 which set the benchmark for next-generation video games. The exact PlayStation 5 release date is unknown to the user but maybe you can get hands-on at the end of this year.
What is new in PlayStation 5?
If you ask about What’s new in the upcoming PlayStation. How will the Playstation 5 become the successor of the PlayStation 4? The Playstation 5 succeeds in everything in terms of graphics, storage, processor, and other benchmarks. The controller of the Playstation 5 is in the main headline because new features add in the controller. The PS 5 controller comes with Tempest 3D AudioTech which gives great sound quality to the gamers while playing any video games. Basically, this new controller optimizes by rigorous testing done with different gamers. The controller is suitable for different hand sizes so that the controller does not feel bulky on hands and increase game time hours.
This time Playstation 5 comes with the latest hardware install in it. The ultra-high-speed solid-state drive which allows the fast loading of the games. In PS4 the maximum resolution is 4K while in upcoming PS5 the maximum resolution is 8K. This is quite good and looks like new generation consoles. This time the Tempest 3D Audio Tech is there which gives you amazing sound quality. The latest AMD graphics and CPU which gives you the ultimate gaming experience. Overall, if you are buying the PS5 you will not regret it.
What are the features of the new Playstation controller?
The Dual Shock 4 wireless controller released in 2013. This controller got good feedback from the gamers and developers. At that time it was the best controller on the consoles ever. Now its time for the second-generation controller known as the DualSense Wireless controller with adaptive triggers. This feature allows the user to interact with the virtual world of PlayStation. The features of the new controller are as follows:
- Firstly, adaptive triggers introduce in the L2 and R2 buttons so that the gamer can feel the tension in their hands. Like when you are stretching bow you can feel the tension in your hands. In a racing game when you are driving through the muddy road you can experience the torque. In this way the adaptive triggers works.
- The controller hardware is made in such a way that it does not get heavy while holding in your hands. The actuators and triggers are made with great precision.
- In terms of recharging the battery, the new PS5 has a long battery life and fast charging. Also, the battery is so lite so that the controller weight does not feel while playing.
- The share button first introduces by the PlayStation. So it’s a legacy which is carried forward in all the controllers.
- A “create” is given in the upcoming controller which helps the gamer to share his content with the world. This is the new feature that is introducing the first time in the PlayStation history.
- The new inbuilt microphone which allows the gamer to talk with your friends along with gameplay. This microphone does not require any headset connected to the controller. If you play games for a long time period then this microphone feature will come in handy.
Playstation 5 specs
If you are thinking about buying the p then you need to know about the specification first. This time the console comes with amazing features to improve your gaming experience. The PlayStation 5 specs are as follows.
|CPU||x86-64-AMD Ryzen™ “Zen 2”
|Cores||8 Cores/ 16 Thread|
|CPU Frequency||3.5 GHz|
|GPU||AMD Radeon™ RDNA 2-based graphics engine|
|GPU Frequency||up to 2.23 GHz (10.3 TFLOPS) with Ray Tracing Accelartion|
|System Memory||16 GB GDDR6
|Solid State Drive||825 GB|
|PS5 Game Disc||Ultra HD Blu-ray|
|Video Output||Supports 4K 120Hz TVs, 8K TVs, VRR|
|Audio||“Tempest” 3D AudioTech|
What will be the PlayStation 5 price?
If you see the previous PlayStation 4 price which was around $399 in 2013. But this time it will be different because of its new features added in the console in order to get a whole new gaming experience. This is not the official PlayStation 5 price but it will be around $499. If you want to get hands-on the PS5 then you can sign in on the PlayStation website and do the pre-booking.
Playstation 5 release date and upcoming games
The PlayStation 5 release date is in December 2020. Also, you can pre-order the order “GHOST OF TSUSHIMA” which is available from 17.07.2020. The PS5 has given the excitement to the gamers after seeing the PlayStation 5 specs. The presentation was given by Mark Cerny which blows away the minds of gamers that featuring the next-generation PlayStation 5 console and games.
In order to experience the new gaming with stunning graphics, PS5 is the best. The new controller with an adaptive control trigger is the limelight of this console. The best thing in this console that you can play PS4 games in your PS5 console. So you need to brace yourself for the PlayStation 5 release date.